MEASURES TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
To prevent the propagation of COVID-19, the bishops of the province of Quebec have asked every parish in our province to cancel all masses and public activities. Also, all places of worship – churches and chapels – without exception, must be closed to the public. For this reason, we invite you to follow our masses live-streamed. On weekends, we’ll have masses at
-- 9 am in English
-- 10:45 am in French
-- 2:30 pm in Spanish.
Masses on week days will be live-streamed according to our regular schedule, which is:
-- masses in English on Wednesday and Friday at 9:00 am.
-- Tuesday mass in French and English at 7:00 pm.
-- masses in French on Monday and Thursday at 9:00 am.
We ask that you do not come to church for these masses. Since these masses will be live-streamed, we will pray in communion together as a community.
Let’s pray for all people who suffer because of this virus and everyone who work for the good of our community in this situation.
Fr. Bertrand Montpetit
- From the Archdiocese:
- Latest news, updates and resources from the Archdiocese
- Crescendo of the Bells
- Living a healthy and holy quarantine
- 30 things you can do while quarantined
- Pastoral Letter from Archbishop Lepine 2020-03-20
- Diocesan Directives 2020-03-20
- Additional guidelines for pastors, parish pastoral teams and religious congregations 2020-03-18
- Spiritual support at the other end of the line: Spiritual support is available by telephone to allow those who feel the need to talk and find an ear and comfort (1-888-305-0994). This service is offered by SASMAD, a spiritual accompaniment service for sick or elderly people in the Diocese of Montreal. You can also call your parish by leaving a message and a callback number.
- Other resources: